Thursday 20 March 2014

GIRL POST FULL NUDE-PIX OF HERSELF, ASKING....

Girl Post Fully Naked Photos Of Herself On Facebook Asking Men To Come and F**k Her...

Below is what sex desperate CECILE wrote on her facebook wall.
any broke handsome dude around nairobi who wants to make some few cash this Friday night for just making me scream all night long at my house..you must be ready for a HIV-test coz I want it raw & dry no condoms. Its been long since I got fkd!! oh my I am so horny even we' now. 
- Cecile Chikitta
She is willing and ready to pay whoever matches her criteria, see cash she posted alongside below.
Meanwhile, as we were saying, Just like the facebook account of the runs girl who wants the world to know what kind of business she is into by posting a video of herself ba'th'ing and doi'ng herself fully Naked which was posted, was deactivated, facebook has also done same to this sex desperate chick's account.
Obviously, anyone could have reported her account or facebook must have sensed an abnormal amount of traffic to this babes account and took it down.




1 comment: