Friday 5 January 2018

Guy Who Claimed "A girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video & Nude Pictures Stole My IPhone 7" Lied - Lady

A Lady Named Wahab Raliat has just taken to Facebook to reveal that she is the sister to the 
Girl Wahab Larry Usman Aminat whom a Nigerian Guy Named Ajb Inocenty yesterday 
called out on Instagram alleging that she was a Facebook slay queen who stole from him, 
according to Wahab Raliat the Guy is a liar and he was actually dating the Girl.

@ajbinnocenty yesterday Posted:
A girl I paid 20k for s*x video and nude photos . She stole my iPhone 7 . Her name is 
Wahab Larry Aminat & her Facebook name is Usman Aminat. 
She is a thief!!@torimillnaija @gossipmillnaija @yabaleftonline @wahablarrycool 
Her name on Facebook is Usman Aminat"



And just few hours back the sister to the alleged thief fired back;
"Concerning those pictures n videos about Wahab Usman Aminat and ajb innocenty, they are all lies. 
First n foremost the girl in question is not a slay queen like d idiot guy claimed she is n secondly, 
she never stole any iPhone from him. The both of dem were dating n bcoz Wahab Aminat told him 
that she is no longer interested in d relationship that was y he did wat he did. I no very well that is 
not everybody that will bliv me bcoz of how far this issue has gone, so i live everything for 
God cos He knows best Wahab Aminat is my younger sister so if u need more prove about dis 
issue message me on my inbox n i av so many proves about this ie their pictures while they were 
still dating. This boy was the person dat collected my sister’s iPhone 6plus n now he is 
claiming she stole his phone i will send d receipt n d pack of the fone he collected from her"

See below;











The ALLEGED new boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment